· Attorney at Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2008.
· Minor in Environmental Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2009.
· Postgraduate Degree in Tax Legislation from the School of Administration and Economics, Universidad Santiago de Chile, 2010.
· Diploma in Business Real Estate Law, year 2015, Universidad de Los Andes.
· Master’s degree in Tax Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez (c).
Spanish and English.
Real Estate, Tax and Corporate Law.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde, in 2019, he worked as a partner at Marinovic & Asociados (2012-2019). Additionally, he worked as a senior tax lawyer for the financial group in the Tax & Legal Department at Deloitte Auditores y Consultores (2009-2011); and at Fontaine & Cía., in the Corporate and Tax Areas (2011-2012).