· Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2010.
· Diploma in Real Estate Law and Business, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015.
· Negotiation and Real Estate Dispute Resolution Course, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2017.
· Urban Regulations Course on Real Estate Business, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2018.
Spanish and English.
Real Estate and Urban Planning Law, Project Finance and Corporate Law.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde in 2019, he worked as a lawyer in the Finance and Real Estate departments at Fontaine & Cía (2017- 2019) and in Corporate Law, and Mergers and Acquisitions departments at Noguera, Larraín & Dulanto, currently NLD (2012- 2017).
· Commercial Law Assistant at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2018 to 2022);
· Commercial Law Assistant at Universidad Diego Portales (2018 to 2021).
· Highlighted by Chambers and Partners ranking in the “Up and Coming” category, 2023 and 2024, in Real Estate Law.
· Highlighted by The Legal 500 ranking in the “Rising Star” category, 2023, in Real Estate Law.
Chambers and Partners – Real Estate 2024
“He has a great knowledge of urban regulatory planning, and is praised for the ideas and solutions he provides”.
“Domingo Edwards is very creative and comes up with different ideas to tackle problems. He has a good understanding of the relationship between law and business.”
The Legal 500 – Real Estate 2023
“Domingo Edwards is very proactive, focused on providing quality service and contributing ingenious ideas and very valuable perspectives”.