· Lawyer, Universidad de los Andes, 2010. Bachelor’s degree awarded with distinction.
· Diploma in Corporate Law and Financing, Universidad de los Andes, 2014.
· Master in Tax Management, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2021.
Spanish, English and French.
Corporate Law, Tax Law, Mergers and Acquisitions.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde in 2018, he worked as an associate lawyer at Cuevas Abogados (2013-2014); in the Corporate, Mergers and Acquisitions department at CMS Carey & Allende Abogados (2015-2018), and in the Legal Counsel Department of Jacobs Chile S.A. (2017-2018).
· Highlighted by The Legal 500 ranking in the “Rising Stars” category, 2022, in the Corporate and M&A area.
The Legal 500 – Corporate and M&A 2022
” Senior associate Tomás Polette Zaldívar stands out and he has been of great help to us. Togheter with Martín Vilajuana De la Cuadra they form an excellent team. They are fully involved in our business and are always up to date on the applicable legislation (which is very dynamic at the momento). In addition, the speed with which they respond our queries is surprising, which shows that they work as a team, and many of their non-legal suggestions are taken care of by us, which means that more than just our lawyers – we consider the as relevant members of our organization.”
· “The excellent work of senior associate Tomás Polette Zaldívar stands out – efficient management and resolving power.”