· Lawyer, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2010. Bachelor’s degree awarded with distinction.
· Diploma in Financial Accounting, School of Management, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2013.
· Fintech and Financial Innovation Program, ESE Business School, Universidad De Los Andes, Santiago, Chile, 2023.
Spanish and English.
Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Venture Capital, Fintech, Entrepreneurship, Sports and Entertainment Law.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde in 2019, he was a partner at Marinovic & Asociados from 2015 to 2019, and worked as an associate lawyer at Guerrero Olivos law firm (2012-2015), in the corporate, venture capital, investment funds and sports law departments.
· Highlighted by The Legal 500 ranking in the category “Next Generation Partners”, 2021, in Corporate Law.
· Highlighted by the Leaders League ranking in the “Highly Recommended” category, 2022 and 2023, in the “Startup & Innovation” field.
· Highlighted by his peers in the Best Lawyers ranking, 2022 and 2023, in “Venture Capital” area.
· Highlighted by Chambers and Partners ranking in the “Up and Coming” category, 2024, in Coporate / M&A.
· Highlighted by Chambers and Partners ranking in the “Up and Coming” category, 2024, in Venture Capital.
Chambers and Partners – Venture Capital 2024
“You can tell that Martín Vilajuana has a lot of experience in venture capital; he is very accurate in his comments and, in addition to his strong legal knowledge, he has great business vision and a commercial eye.
Chambers and Partners – Corporate / M&A 2024
“Martín Vilajuana is very aware of the context in which we operate, always gives us alternatives, and helps us not only from a legal standpoint, but also by offering important commercial knowledge.”
The Legal 500 – Corporate M&A 2023
“Martín Vilajuana has great business vision and his legal knowledge is highly relevant. He also has a very good relationship with his peers as well as members of our company”.