· Lawyer, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2018. Bachelor’s degree awarded with highest distinction.
· International Course on Roman Law “MUNDUS & COMMERCIUM”, University of Salamanca.
· Master in Business Law, Universidad de los Andes (in progress).
Spanish and English.
Real Estate and Corporate Law.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde in 2021, she worked as an intern at Fundación Independízate (2017) and attorney at Grupo Wolf (2018).
· Assistant Professor of Procedural Law 2017-2019, Universidad del Desarrollo.
· Assistant Professor of Civil Law 2020-2022, Universidad del Desarrollo.
· “Roberto Dávila Díaz” Academic Excellence Award for the highest weighted average of her graduating class.
· “Carlos Pecchi Croce” Award for obtaining the best average in Procedural Law of her graduating class.