· Lawyer, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2008.
· Master in Law, Universidad de Chile, Master in Private Law, 2013.
· Master in Law, Duke University, USA, 2014.
Spanish and English.
Litigation and Arbitration.
Before joining Marinovic & Alcalde in 2019, he worked as an associate lawyer in the dispute resolution department of PPU (2015-2019); as an associate lawyer at Molina & Ríos Abogados (2014-2015), and was a lawyer at the Production Development Corporation (CORFO) (2011-2013). At the beginning of his career, he practiced law at the law firm Correa & Gubbins.
He is a member of the Arbitration Roster of the Court of Appeals of Santiago in civil and commercial matters.
· “A new Civil Procedure Code”, opinion published in El Mercurio Newspaper, p. A2, March 19th, 2018.
· “About the procedure for filing petitions for review and appeals against a final judgment of first instance; a recent judgment of the Supreme Court subsidizing the lack of logic”, Current Legal Affairs Journal, No. 37, January 2018, School of Law of the Universidad del Desarrollo, pp. 449 – 467.
2017: “The abuse of right theory; status questionis”, Current Legal Affairs Journal, No. 35, January 2017, Universidad del Desarrollo Law School, pp. 275 – 287.
· “Default in lump sum construction contract in Chile; jurisprudential criteria in relation to cost increase and work deadline extension”, Correa F., Pablo and García M., Benjamín, Current Legal Affairs Journal Uría Menéndez, Madrid, Spain, No. 42, January – May 2016, pp. 53 – 62.
· The legal nature of the action for the benefit of the willful misconduct of others in light of the so-called Inverlink Case”, Current Legal Affairs Journal, No. 33, January 2016, School of Law of the Universidad del Desarrollo, pp. 339 – 357.
2014: “Leniency Program: Chile vs U.S.”, Passport, International Law & Practice Section of the North Carolina Bar Association, Summer 2014.
2010: “New Environments Institutions”, Gubbins F., Martín; and, García M., Benjamín, Chilean Legal Report 2010, British-Chilean Chamber, p. 18 et seq.
2007: Update of the book “Introduction to Law Lessons” by Professor Jaime Williams B.
He has been highlighted by prestigious rankings of lawyers, among them, The Legal 500, in Dispute Resolution Litigation, 2021, as a Next Generation Partner.
He has also been highlighted by the Leaders League ranking, 2022, in the Dispute Resolution construction/Dispute Resolution Civil and Commercial Litigation category.